dinsdag 1 november 2016

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO A COOL FRIEND (1)

I created a simple, yet fun and playful Christmas card with one of the penguins from the Toboggan Together stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by masking off a circle. I die cut a circle from some masking paper and added this to my card panel. I Also cut a hill from masking paper and added it to the bottom of the circle. I took my ink blending tool and starting by applying Salty Ocean Distress Ink to the paper. I went from top to bottom. I then added some Wilted Violet to the paper, to darken the top edges of the circle. I removed the masking paper.

I stamped one of the penguins, the stack of snowballs and the single snowball. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguin: W5 – W7/ W0
Feet + beek: YR16
Snowballs: C0


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and stamped the sentiment. I used Mermaid Ink and Fish Tank Ink, both from Lawn Fawn. I heat embossed some snowflakes onto the circle, using Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow.


I added the stack of snowballs flat to the card and the penguin and the single snowball with foam tape. I stamped the little lines onto the card, so it looks like the snowball is really flying through the air. I adhered the panel to a blue cardbase with foam tape.

This Christmas card is going to a friend. I just don’t know which friend yet ;)

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten