dinsdag 29 november 2016

THANKS, YOU'RE SO SWEET (1)

I combined a bunch of sets to create this sweet thank you card.


I stamped the jar from the Summertime Charm stamp set from Lawn Fawn. Inside I stamped the cookie from Smart Cookie, several times. I also stamped a couple of times separately. To one of them I added a smiley face. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cookies: E25 – E29
Jar: BG000


I fussy cut the images and went over to my sentiment. I die cut the word thanks, with the Thanks Word die from Paper Smooches, twice. I used blue colored cardstock to match the jar. I adhered the two die cuts together with stick-it adhesive and added it to a white cardbase. I stamped the sentiment in Doe Ink, from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from the Sweet Smiles set, also from Lawn Fawn.

I adhered the jar and the cookies onto the card with foam tape. As a finishing touch I added glitter to the word thanks, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I also rounded of the bottom right corner, with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.


The card turned out exactly how I pictured it. I love when that happens!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten