dinsdag 29 november 2016

SENDING WARM WISHES FOR A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON (3)

I created a Christmas card with the Merry Christmoose stamps from My Favorite Things. I used the three sock images.


I die cut a circle from a piece of white cardstock and stamped the sentiment. I took a sentiment from the Merry Messages stamp set from Lawn Fawn and used Manatee Ink, also from Lawn Fawn.

I took a piece of watercolor cardstock and drew a circle on it. This is my guide on where to stamp my images. I took the three socks from the set and stamped them repeatedly onto the paper, with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Perfect ink for watercoloring.


I decided to used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the images. It’s been a while. Here are the colors I used:
022 Carmine Red
041 Light Green
040 Green
091 Light Grey
090 Grey


I adhered the watercolor panel to the panel with the die cut circle and used foam tape for that. I added it to a white cardbase.

A very simple card, but fun to use my watercolor markers again.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten