donderdag 17 november 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (12)

I wanted to create a colorful birthday card for a change. I used the Monster Mash stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a rectangle, with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I cut a strip of pattern paper, from the Let’s Polka in the Meadow paper collection from Lawn Fawn. I adhered it to the bottom of the rectangle.

I stamped the images from the set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Red monster: R14 – R17 – R46/ R59
Green monster: YG11 – G21/ BG93
Blue monster: BG01 – BV05/ B28
Balloons: R14 – R17 – R46/ YG11 – G21/ BG01 – BV05
Party Hats: BV05 – YG11 – R35


I fussy cut all the images and started to assemble my card. I adhered the monsters to the pael with foam tape, as well as the balloons.

The background was a little too plain, so I added some little details to it. I took the star and two dots from the Snow Cool stamp set, also from Lawn Fawn. I used four Lawn Fawn Inks, being Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Fish Tank Ink, Lobster Ink and Sunflower Ink. I added the sentiment to it, which is from the Year Four stamp set.


I added the panel to a red cardbase and done is this fun monster party!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten