maandag 2 november 2015

SENDING HEDGEHUGS (1)

Lawn Fawn has some really cute, affordable smaller stamp sets. The Hedgehugs stamp set is one of them and I use it quite often.
 
 
I started with the Crealies Squares stencil. The stencil has three sizes of the squares and I used the largest. I decided to use Ranger Texture Paste and mixed it with some Distress Ink to give it some color. I used Wild Honey and Worn Lipstick. That last color isn’t very visible in the end result though. I taped down the stencil and made sure the paste was evenly distributed and covered all the squares.
 
 
I let the past dry and went over to the little hedgehogs. I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with copic markers.

Here are the colors I used:
E00, E31, E35, E71, E77
R22 (for the cheeks)

I cut them out with scissors because I don’t own the die cuts yet. After cutting them I always color the edges with a black marker, so it looks like I cut them perfectly.
 
 
I used some pattern paper from Shimelle (true stories) by American Crafts, for the background and stamping the sentiment. I stamped ‘Sending Hedgehugs’ with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. It’s a very solid black ink, but it takes some time to dry though.

I rounded all the corner of the pattern paper with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and put them together. The paper I used the stencil on was adhered with foam tape and I also did that with the hedgehogs. The entire panel was adhered on some craft cardstock, which corners I also rounded of. This is such a sweet card.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten