dinsdag 3 november 2015

LET'S TOAST (2)

It was time to create a campfire scene with the “Love You S’More” stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I did it once before, but it didn’t work out that well. But I was really happy with this result.
 
 
I started by stamping the hills from the set on some white card stock. I did it twice, but put the hills in opposite directions, so they wouldn’t overlap. You could also use the hillside borders die, but I don’t have them yet, so you have to be a little bit more creative. One of the hills I covered with the Pine Needles Distress Ink and the front one with Old Paper and Mowed Lawn.

I went over to the sky. I first stamped the stars with some Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I went over it with some Distress Ink. First Salty Ocean and then Chipped Sapphire, coming in from the edges and working my way to the center. I was really happy with this night sky.

I went ahead and stamped the images of the squirrel, bear, fire and marshmallows with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and the logs and sticks with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. I colored the images with Copic Markers.

Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E71, E77, E31, E35
Squirrel: YR07, YR15, YR68
Fire: Y02, Y06, Y08, Y15, Y35, YR07, YR68, R46
Marshmallow: E31, E35

The pine trees in the back were die cut and then covered with Old Paper Distress Ink.
 
 
I assembled the card and put the entire panel on some dark blue cardstock. The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I also covered this paper with Old Paper Distress Ink and cut the paper into a flag banner.

The front hill and the banner were adhered with some foam tape, so it has some extra dimension.

I really love how this card turned out.
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten