dinsdag 3 november 2015

BEST FISHES (1)

The Fintastic Friends stamp set was my first Lawn Fawn set I bought. That’s when I fell in love with this brand! I made a simple yet fun card with this set.
 
 
I stamped a few of the fish on some white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I also added some bubbles with Lawn Fawn Mermaid Ink. I then went ahead and colored the fishesd with Copic Markers.

Here are the colors I used:
BG01, BG23, BG13
R22, R35, R46
BV000, BV02, BV13
BG49, BG72
 
 
I choose some pattern paper from Jen Hadfield’s 6x6 Cottage Living paper pad by Pebbles. The Best Fishes sentiment was stamped on some craft cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and I blended some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink around the edges. I really loved the look of this.

I adhered everything on some craft cardstock and put the sentiment on it with some foam tape. I rounded off the bottom edges with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper as a finishing touch.

A simple card, but I’m very happy with it.
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten