zaterdag 5 juni 2021

HEY FRIEND, I MISS YOU (1)

For this friendship card, I used the Let's Go Nuts stamp set. I also used images from Happy Hugs and Oh Gnome. 



For the background, I ink blended clouds using a Cloud Stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I die cut some grass from Cilantro cardstock, using the Grassy Border die. I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



I die cut a thought bubble, using the Outside In Stitched Thoughts Bubbles die. I ink blended the sky with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and used another piece of die cut grass for the bottom.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Squirrels: E31 - E33 - E35
Toadstools: E41 - E43/ R14 - R27
Leaves: YG00 - YG03/ YG13 - YG07
Kart: C0 - C3/ R14 - R27/ B24 - B26



I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I used Lobster Ink and Versafine Onyx Black Ink for the sentiment. I also used a white gel pen to add highlighst and dots to the stamped images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten