donderdag 10 juni 2021

HAVE LOTS OF FUN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY (1)

I discovered a new company. It's nt a new company, but new to me. And I saw a cool online store selling their stamps. Clearly Besotted. And I bought a bunch of their products. For this card I used the Fairground Friends.



I did some masking and simple ink blending for the sky. I used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors:
Bear: E25 - E29/ E41 - E43
Dog: E31 - E33 - E35
Cotton candy: R14 - R27/ RV10 - R83
Balloon: BG53 - BG57
Fair: R14 - R27/ RV10 - R83/  BG53 - BG57/ E31 - E33/ C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ B24 - B26/ Y15 - Y17/ YG00 - YG03



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I used two Lawn Fawn inks to stamp the sentiment: Peacock and Deep Sea. I created an ombre look with this sentiment. 



You will be seeing more of the company on my blog in the future. 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten