zondag 6 juni 2021

SENDING BIG HUGS (2)

I created a sweet encouragement card, using the Happy Hugs stamp set and Giant Sending Big Hugs die from Lawn Fawn.



I die cut the word die from Guava cardstock and ink blended with Aged Mahogany. This way you create extra dimension and it looks less flat on the card.

For the background I used a clouds stencil. I ink blended the clouds with Faded Jeans Oxide Ink. Not a color I use very often, I mostly use Peacock Feather for skies.



I die cut the Grassy Border die from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended it with Lucky Clover Oxide Inks. This, on the other hand, is my most used combo. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I also used images from the A Bug Deal stamp set. Here are the colors I used:
Fox: E31 - E33 0- E35/ E000 - E00
Bunny: W0 - W2 - W3/ E000 - E00
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E000 - E00
Birds: Y15 - Y17/ YR04 - YR68/ BG53 - BG57
Leaves: YG00 - YG03/ YG13 - YG07/ G07 - G28
Hearts: R35 - R39



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the leaves and some dots to the birds. 

Such a sweet card, perfect to send to someone who needs a little pick-me-up. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten