zondag 24 januari 2021

WE HAVE SERIOUS CHEMISTRY (1)

 For this love themed card (could also be a friendship card) I used the Cute Chemists stamp set from My Favorite Things. 



For the background, I used the Small Brick Wall stencil and ink blended with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink. For the ground I used a piece of Woodgrain cardstock.



I trimmed a rectangle from Black Licorice cardstock. I used a strip of Woodgrain cardstock to add to the bottom of this piece. I wanted it to look like a black board. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and some additional elements with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.



I stamped the boy and girl image and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Girl: E000 - E00 - E21/ E41 - E43 - E44/ C0 - C3/ E25 - E29/ R35 - R39/ B91 - B93 - B95/ Y15 - Y17
Boy: E00 - E21 - E04/ W0 - W2 - W3 - W5 - W7/ C0 - C3/ E25 - E29/ C3 - C5 - C7/ Y15 - Y17
Beakers: YG41 - BG34/ BV000 - BV02/ R01 - R32/ BG000 - 0
Clipboard: E25 - W29/ C3 - C5 - C7/ YR30 - YR31



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card/ I used a white gelly roll pen to add some highlighst to the black board.

I already know who I will send this too. I have a chemist friend, that I will probably send it to on Valentine's Day.  

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten