woensdag 6 januari 2021

SPECIAL DELIVERY (2)

Today I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with this baby card, made for the "Outstanding Occasions" challenge that started on Monday. I used the Special Delivery stamp set.



For the background, I used Victorian Velvet Oxide Ink and the Cloud stencil from My Favorite Things. I ink blended the clouds onto the watercolor paper. 

I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die set for the ground. I used Crushed Olive Oxide Ink to blend this piece.



I stamped the images. I also used images from Plus One and Special Delivery Box Add-On stamp sets. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Owl: E25 - E29/ E000 - E00/ Y08 - Y17
Crib: R35 - R39/ YR30 - YR31/ Y08 - Y17
Mobile: R35 - R39/ YR30 - YR31
Hat: R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17
Bag: R01 - R32/ Y08 - Y17
Hearts: R35 - R39



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen. 

Please make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten