vrijdag 5 januari 2018

WOODLAND CRITTER HUGGERS (1)

The Woodland Critter Huggers die set from Lawn Fawn is a new one. And it's an amazing one! You can create so many critters with this set. I started by making a fox, turning it into a gift card holder.


I started by die cutting all the elements of the fox. And also the gift card portion, with the Stitched Gift Card Pocket die set, also from Lawn Fawn. Here are all the Lawn Fawn cardstocks that I used for this: Canned Pumpkin, Vanilla Malt, Ballet Slippers, Black Licorice and Guava.


I assembled the fox, added the gift card pocket to the back (which I had also embossed a heart in and added a small sentiment from Tiny Tag Sayings) and added the little heart inside his paws. In the final picture, I showed you how the gift card can be added to the pocket.


This is just the beginning, you can make so much more animals with these dies. It's briljant!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten