donderdag 18 januari 2018

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HOME (1)

I was inspired by Nichol Spohr for this new home card. I used the Village Border die from Lawn Fawn and a bunch of their pattern appers.


I die cut the Village Border from white cardstock and stamped the sentiment in Rainbow colors, using Lawn Fawn Inks: Merman Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Sunflower Ink, Fake Tan, Lobster Ink. The sentiment is from Happy Happy Happy Add-On and Snow Cool.


I cut severals strips, thin and thick, from some of Lawn Fawn's paper packs. I used papers from Beachside, Perfectly Plaid Chill and Knock On Wood.

I added a lot of foam tape to a Mermaid cardbase and added all the strips. Then I added the Village Border with foam tape. As a finishng touch I added some drops of Glossy Accents.


I'm really happy with this bright happy home card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten