donderdag 18 januari 2018

I ❤︎ YOU SO MUCH (1)

For this love themed card, I used the Gleeful Gardens stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a scalloped circle, with the Scalliped Circle Stackables. I also die cut a hill with the Stithced Hillside Borders. I used Distress Inks for these elements. Mermaid Lagoon for the sky and Twisted Citron for the hill.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Snails: Y15 - Y17
Mushrooms: R22 - R35/ E41 - E43


I fussy cut the images and added them to the little scalloped scene. I adhered the scene to a piece of Raspberry cardstock, that I die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper. I took a Raspberry cardbase.

A pretty simple card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten