donderdag 25 januari 2018

YOU OCTOPI MY HEART (3)

For this love card, I used the Octopi My Heart stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a piece of white cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I repeatedly stamped the octopus in Manatee Ink and the little heart in Ballet Slippers Ink.


I stamped the octopus and heart on a seperate piece of paper and colored the images with Copic Markers. I also stamped a banner from Bannertastic. Here are the colors I used:
Octopus: RV10 - R81 - R83
Heart: R46 - R59
Banner: C0 - C2/ RV10 - R81 - R83


I die cut the octupus and heart with my Cuttlebug and fussy cut the banner. I added the octopus to a circle and zag zag circle. I used the Small Stitched Circle Stackables and the Zig Zag Circle Stackables. The zig zag circle was die cut from Ballet Slippers cardstock.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Narwhal cardbase.

I finished quickly, but I love the look of this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten