zondag 7 januari 2018

DONUT YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE SWEETEST (1)

For this love card I used the new Sweet Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the donut image several times towards the top of the paper. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder from Ranger. I then watercolored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are all the colors I used: 072 - Beige/ 026 - Light Pink/ 036 - Light Blue/ 050 - Yellow/ 042 - Turquoise Green/ 091 - Light Grey


I stamped one more donut, with the arms and legs, with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. And also watercolored it. I die cut it with my Cuttlebug. I added it to my panel and put a little grey color underneath it, so the donut doesn't just float.


I stamped the sentiment in Mermaid Ink and Butter Ink. I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase and rounded off the bottom left corner.


Immediately when I saw the donut image, I wanted to use my Zig Markers. I love the soft colors!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten