dinsdag 26 juli 2016

THANKS (3)

Today I created a photo booth style card using the You Gnome Me stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by trimming a strip of white cardstock and I drew 3 squares onto it with a pencil. I masked of the edges and stamped three of the gnome images into the squares. This way it looks like the gnome is in a picture taken in a photo booth.

I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Face: E00 – E21
Hat (and pants, you can see a little bit of it): YG03 – G14 – G05
Shirt: Y11 – Y02 – Y21
Beard: C0 – C2
Background: B00 – B02 – B05


When I finished coloring, I went over to the rest of the card. I cut a broad strip from some green striped pattern paper, from the Let’s Polka in the Meadow line by Lawn Fawn. I cut two strips of black cardstock to go on either side of thise pattern paper. I adhered this to a white cardbase with foam tape. I rounded of the corners of the photo booth strip and adhered flat to the card. I die cut the sentiment with the Thanks word die from Paper Smooches. I adhered it to the panel.
To finish it off, I rounded off the right corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and added glitter to the gnome’s hat with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I also added a little yellow paperclip to the top of the card, so it looks like it's holding the photos.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

1 opmerking: