dinsdag 19 juli 2016

HAVE AND UPBEET DAY (3)

I made a birthday card using the Rooting For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to watercolor the entire background scene. First the sky. I watercolored it with Distress Inks. I used Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire. I then die cut a piece of paper with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn, bu instead of using the die cut as a cloud I turned it into a bush. I watercolored it with Pine Needles Distress Ink. I die cut a grass border with the grassy border die from Lawn Fawn and watercolored it with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. I die cut two hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn and watercolored them with Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


I set all the pieces aside to dry properly and went over to my images. I stamped all the vegetables and here are the inks I used for them:
Carrot: Carrot Ink and Pumpkin Spice Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Beet: Fresh Lavender Ink and Sugarplum Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Turnip: Butter Ink and Fresh Lavender Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Radish: Lobster Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Leafs: Sour Apple Ink and Green Room Ink (My Favorite Things)


I fussy cut the images and stamped my sentiment. I started on assembling the card. I added everything but the hills flat onto the panel. I adhered the panel to a beige cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten