zondag 16 juni 2024

YOU DESERT THE BEST (2)

For today, I made this desert scene, with all the amazing animals from the Critters from the Desert stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



I used the Desert Canyon Backdrop for the first time. I die cut it from Paper Bag cardstock. I used Gathered Twigs and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks for blending. I also added some splatter to the bottomt of the scene. For the succulents I used Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 

I used Speckled Egg and Faded jeans Distress Oxide Ink for the sky. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Cacti: YG00 - YG03/ E53 - E57/ Y17 - YR16
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Fennec fox: E31 - E33 - E35/ E00 - E11/ C7
Tortoise: E18 - E15/ BG93 - BG96/ G43 - G46
Snake YR21 - YR23
Roadrunner: E41 - E43 - E44/ YR21 - YR23
Scorpion: C5 - C7



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added white highlights with a gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten