zaterdag 15 juni 2024

HAVE A GRAPE BIRTHDAY (1)

For this simple birthday card, I used Lawn Fawn's newest celebration mini set: Year Fourteen. And it celebrates their 14th birthday!



For the background I used a piece of pattern paper from the Fruit Salad paperpad. I added a frame die from Vanilla Malt cardstock, using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames die set. 

I stamped the grape image and colored it with Copic Markers: 
Grapes: B41 - B45/ BG93 - BG96



I die cut the image and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto Sage Leaf cardstock and trimmed it to two thin strips. I used white heat embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

As a finishing touch, I added white highlights to the grapes, using a gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten