zaterdag 15 juni 2024

BUZZIN' BY TO SAY HAVE A BEE-UTIFUL DAY (3)

I created this bee themed birthday card, using the You're a Keeper stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used Hive Five and Treat Cart.



For the background, I used a cloud stencil and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink. I added a Grassy Border to the bottomt, which was die cut from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the grass with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors:
Bears: E53 - E55 - E57 - E29
Suit: C0 - C3
Cart: C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ YR21 - YR23/ Y06 - Y15/ R46 - R59/ R01 - R22
Honey: YR21 - YR23/ R46 - R59/ R01 - R22
Bees: Y06 - Y15/ BG11 - BG13
Hives: E41 - E43 - E44/ YR21 - YR23
Honey dipper: E41 - E43 - E44



I die cut and fussy cut all the images. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment in Cranberry ink. I used a white gel pen to add highlighst and dots. I also stamped the swirly lines behind each bee, using Manatee Ink. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten