zaterdag 5 oktober 2024

IT'S A BOY (1)

A colleague of mine just had his first baby and I decided to make a personalized card for them. I hardly ever make baby cards, only by request or when a baby has been borned. Never to just have on hand. The Elephant Parade stamp set from Lawn Fawn is perfect for this type of card. 



For the background, I used the Rainbow Ever After paper pad. The soft blue dotted paper works for what I have in mind. I added some Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom of the card. 

I stamped the images and colored eveything with Copic Markers:
Elephants: W2 - W3 - W5/ E11 / E57 - E29
Banner + bow tie: B12 - B14
Bottle: B12 - B14/ E00 - E11/ Y21 - YR23
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E04 - E11
Flower crown: R32 - R35 - R37/ Y21 - YR23/ R46 - R59/ YG03 - YG13



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I die cut the name Jurre from Blue Jay cardstock, using Oliver's Stitched ABC's die set. I added them to the top of the card. As a finishing touch I added highlights to the images and the name. 

Hope they will like it! 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten