zondag 2 juni 2024

TREAT YOURSELF (4)

I used the new Build-a-Gumball Machine die set from Lawn Fawn, for this colorful, fun card. 



For the background I used Ballet Slippers cardstock. I ink blended banners using the new Buntin Background Stencils. I used several Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China, Blueprint Sketch, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry and Black Soot.

I added a strip of All the Dots pattern paper to the bottom. 

I die cut all the elements and colored them with Copic Markers:
Gumball machin: Y15 - Y17/ RV32 - RV34/ B34 - B37/ C5 - C7/ C0 - C3
Coin: C0 - C3
Gumballs: Y15 - Y17/ RV32 - RV34/ B34 - B37/ BG11 - BG13



I assembled the card and used a white gel pen to add highlights. I used the Treat Cart Sentiment Add-On for the sentiment.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten