zondag 30 juni 2024

YOU'RE THE COOLEST (1)

Today I created a simple ice cream scene, using the Treat Cart stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I used Moonstone cardstock. I ink blended clouds with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. I also die cut the Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock, which was blended with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. I added splatters to the sky background, using Faded Jean Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Fox: E31 - E33 - E35/ E00 - E11
Bear: E57 - E29
Bunny: W0 - W3 - W5/ E11 - E04
Cart: C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ Y21 - YR23/ R32 - R35/ BG11 - BG13
Ice cream: C0 - C3/ E31 - E35/ E57 - E29/ BG11 - BG13/ Y21 - YR23/ R32 - R35
Fudge: C5 - C7/ BG11 - BG13



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights to the images. 

I also die one of the Stitched Sentiment Banners from No. 2 Pencil and stamped the sentiment onto it. I added it to the scene with foam tape.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten