maandag 1 januari 2024

YOU ARE SUCH A DEER (2)

I created a really simple card, using the Simply Celebrate Winter Critters stamp set. I also used Simply Celebrate Pets and Simply Celebrate More Critters Add-On. 



For the background and bottom I used papers from the Into the Woods Remix paper pad. 

I stamped the images and colored the deer with Copic Markers:
Deer: E57 - E29/ E00 - E11/ E41 - E43/ E71 - E74 - E79



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I decided to add some die cut hearts (from Radiant Heart Backdrop), which were die cut from Paperbag cardstock. 

I used my white gel pen to add some highlights. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten