maandag 15 januari 2024

LOVE YOU LOTS (1)

It's the Lots of Heart Week at Lawn Fawn . I created this mushroom card with the Happy Mushrooms die set and the Radiant heart Backdrop die. 



I die cut the Radiant Heart Backdrop from Stripes 'n Sprinkles pattern paper. I layered it ontop of  a piece of Guava cardstock. 



I die cut the mushrooms and hearts and colored all the elements with Copic Markers:
Mushrooms: E32 - E35 - E37 - E39/ E41 - E43 - E44
Hearts: E32 - E35 - E37 - E39



I stamped little smiley faces on the mushrooms and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Wild Rose Ink, onto a strip of Vanilla Malt cardstock. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten