zondag 14 januari 2024

THANKS FOR LOVING ME (EVEN WHEN I'M PRICKLY) (1)

For this love-themed card, I used the Porcu-Pine For You stamp set and its add-on set, both from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I used Ballet Slippers cardstock. I ink blended hearts, using the Lots of Hearts Background and two Lawn Fawn inks: Cranberry and Wild Rose. 

I added a strip of Fruit Salad pattern paper to the bottom.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Porcupines: E75 - E79/ E11 - E04/ R32
Mushrooms: E41 - E43 - E44/ R81 - R83 - R85/ R46 - R59
Card: R81 - R83 - R85/ R46 - R59
Flowers + snail: R81 - R83 - R85/ G82 - G85
Tree trunk: E53 - E55 - E57

I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped one part of the sentiment onto a strip of Kraft cardstock and the rest onto the background. With a white gel pen I added highlights to the images. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten