woensdag 3 januari 2024

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW HOME (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this new home card, to celebrate the new homeowner(s). I used the Happy Village stamp set, which is still one of my favs. 



For the sky, I used Squeezed Lemonade and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. I added a piece of Flower Market pattern paper to the bottom. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I also used images from All the Clouds and Bicycle Built For You. Here are the colors I used:
House: G00 - G02/ Y15 - Y17/ B24 - B26/ C0 -C3
Trees: G00 - G02/ E11 - E04
Balloons: G00 - G02/ Y15 - Y17/ B24 - B26
Fence: E11 - E04
Car: G00 - G02/ Y15 - Y17/ C0 - C3/ C5 - C7
Clouds: C0 - C3
Sun: Y15 - Y17/ YR30 - YR31



I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled the card. I used Henry's ABCs to die cut the word home from Sticky Note cardstock. I ink blended the bottom of each letter with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink. The rest of the sentiment I stamped in Mermaid Ink. 



I assembled the card and used my white gel pen to add highlights. I decided to add a speech bubble as well. 

Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join our challenge!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten