zaterdag 17 december 2022

YOU'RE THE ZEST (1)

The new mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn, You're the Zest, is super cute! A lemon you can use for so many different types of cards. I used it for this friendship/ love card. 



For the background I used some Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper. I added Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom. 

I used two other Lawn Fawn sets: So Smooth and Sweet Friends. I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of the colors:
Lemon: Y15 - Y17/ YG06 - YG09
Blender: C0 - C2/ Y15 - Y17/ R22 - R35/ R37 - R39/ BG000 - B00
Frozen berries: BV13 - BV17/ YG06 - YG09
Berries: BV13 - BV17
Strawberries: R35 - R37 - R39/ YG06 - YG09
Hearts: R37 - R39
Cocktail: Y15 - Y17/ R22 - R35/ YG06 - YG09/ BG000 - B00
Ice cubes: BG000 - B00



I fussy cut and die cut the images. I die cut the word 'zest' from Sunflower cardstock, using Henry's ABC's die set. I ink blended the bottom with Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink. The first part of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto a strip of Guava cardstock.

I assembled the card and added some white highlights to the images and die cut letters, using a gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten