dinsdag 27 december 2022

HAVE A HAPPY DAY, RAIN OR SHINE (2)

This will probably be my last card of the year and I made it with one of my favorite sets of the year: Beary Rainy Day from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I ink blended with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink. I added hearts using the Falling Hearts Stencils. The Distress Oxide Inks I used are Abandoned Coral and Picked Raspberry. 

I die cut the Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the grass blades with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. I also die cut a hill, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Narwhal cardstock. I ink blended this hill iwth Hippo Ink from Lawn Fawn.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Bears: E33 - E35/ E41 - E43
Clothes: R81 - R83 - R85/ R05 - R08 - R27/ R37 - R39
Puddles: B91 - B93 - B95
Umbrella: R81 - R83 - R85/ R05 - R08 - R27/ R37 - R39/ C0 - C3



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights and stamped the sentiment onto the background. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten