woensdag 7 december 2022

HAPPY WINTER (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this happy winter card, based on this challenge's card sketch. I used the Snowball Fight stamp set. 



For the background I used Kraft cardstock, Doe Ink, the Snowflake Trio Stencil and the Snowflake Background Stencils. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44 E00 - E04/ BG53 - BG57/ R35 - R37 - R39
Snow mouse: C0 - C3 BG 53 - BG57

I die cut the images and adhered them to my background. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 



I stamped the sentiment in Doe Ink and used the E41 - E43 - E44 Copic Markers to color it in. 

Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for our current challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



1 opmerking: