maandag 5 december 2022

HAVE A FANGTASTIC CHRISTMAS

Time for another card sketch challenge. I used the Fangtastic Friends and its add-on set from Lawn Fawn, to create this Christmas card. 



For the background I used Speckled Egg and Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide Ink. Because I want to place the moon in the top right corner, I left it lighter there. 

I die cut the moon, from the Full Moon die set, from Speckled Eggshell cardstock. The edges I softly inked with Pizza Crust Ink.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Bats + spider: W3 - W5 -W7
Branch: E57 - E79/ G82 - G85
Christmas hats + canday canes: R27 - R59
Presents: R27 - R59/ C0 - C3



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. I used a white gel pen to add white dots to the background, making it look like snow falling 



Visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten