zondag 4 december 2022

HAPPY HOLIDAYS , HAVE A SWEET CHRISTMAS (1)

I created this Christmas card with th Thanks a Latte stamp set and Tiny Gingerbread stamp set, both from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I used Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Inks. I added a strip of Let It Shine pattern paper to the bottom of the panel. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Gingerbread people: E55 - E57/ R27 - R59/ R83 - R85/ YG07 - YG09 - G28
Mugs: R83 - R85/ YG07 - YG09 - G28
Beverages: E57 - E79
Cream + marshmallows: E41 - E43
Scarf + candy canes: R27 - R59



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. I stamped and heat embossed the first part of the sentiment onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock. The rest of the sentiment was stamped directly onto the background. 

I adhered the panel onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, to create a border. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten