vrijdag 23 december 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS (32)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this Christmas card, using the Build-a-Snowman die set. 



I die cut the elements from white cardstock. Only the scarfs were die cut from Perfectly Plaid Spring pattern paper. 

I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Carrots: Y15 - Y17 - YR07
Stick arms: E33 - E35
Mittens + ear muffs: R81 - R83 - R85/ BG000 - B00
Bow + buttons: BG000 - B00
Heart shaped buttons: R81 - R83 - R85



I die cut a banner, using the Fancy Folded Banners die. I colored it with the same BG000 and B00 markers.

I adhered everything onto a piece of Kraft cardstock and added some snow to the background with a white Posca marker. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten