maandag 24 mei 2021

WISHING YOU A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS (3)

Today I'm on the Lawn Fawn Blog with this wedding card. I used the Bicycle Built for You stamp set, together with some images from Swan Soirée. 



For the sky, I did some simple ink blending with a cloud stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.

For the scene elements I used several scene building dies: Stitched Hillside Borders, Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, Grassy Hillside Borders and Simple Grassy Hillside Borders. 



I used Cilantro cardstock for the grassy. I ink blended the grass blades with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. For the water I used Mermaid cardstock and Salty Ocean Oxide Ink. For the rest of the grass I used Noble Fir cardstock.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boy: E000 - E00 - E21/ E25 - E29/ E31 - E35/ C0 - C2/ C5 - C7
Girl: E5 - E55 - E57/ W3 - W5 - W7/ C0 - C2/ RV10 - R83 - R85
Bicycle: C0 - C2 - C3/ R14 - R17/ E53 - E55/ W0 - W3/ RV10 - R83 - R85
Swans: Y00 - Y11/ Y15 - Y17
Cattails: E25 - E29/ G43 - G46
Lotus flower: RV10 - R83 - R85
Lily pads: YG00 - YG03



I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I used Bubblegum Ink to stamp the sentiment.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten