zondag 9 mei 2021

LIFE'S A PICNIC (4)

For this picnic scene I combined the Den Sweet Den stamp set with the Little Fireflies stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I made the fireflies look like bees. I also used a bunch of other Lawn Fawn stamp sets.



For the sky, I did really simple ink blending, with Peacock Feathers. Only around the edges of the paper. 

I die cut a hill from Cilnatro cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended this piece with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images. I also used images from Snow Much Fun, Crazy Antics, Open Me, All the Clouds, Keep On Swimming and Pick of the Patch. Here are the Copic Markers I used for coloring:
Bears: E25 - E29/ E00 - E21/ E31 - E33 - E35
Honey pot: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ Y15 - Y17
Plaids: BG53 - BG57/ B24 - B26/ R83 - R85/ R05 - R08
Spoons + sign: E41 - E43 - E44
Bees: C5 - C7/ Y15 - Y17
Sun: Y15 - Y17



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto the sign and added some highlights and dots to the images with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten