dinsdag 7 maart 2017

MERCI (1)

I just love the new Bicycle Built For You stamp set by Lawn Fawn, it’s my favorite of the new release. I created a thank you card with this set.


I stamped the bicycle, the girl and the flag and colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bicycle + flag: C0 – C2/ C5/ R22 – R35
Girl’s hair: E41 – E43
Girl’s skin: E00 – E11
Dress + shoes: YG41 – G02


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and went over to my scene. I used some pattern paper from the Beachside paper pad by Lawn Fawn, for the sky. I die cut a hill with the Stitched Hillside Border, from green cardstock. I also die cut a grassy hill with the Meadow Borders from Lawn Fawn, from dark green cardstock. I die cut the tree with the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape and also the leaves.


I assembled the card, added the word ‘merci’ onto the flag and adhered the panel to a pink cardbase. Super simple, yet super cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten