zaterdag 25 maart 2017

WISHING YOU A HAPPY DAY (1)

I was inspired by an Instagram friend when I created this card. I used the Octopi My Heart stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping the Octopus several times. I also used the bow tie, the big and little heart and the bubbles. I also used the balloon from the Year Four stamp set. The sentiment is from the Bicycle Built For You stamp set and the Year Two stamp set.

I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Aqua colored octopi: YG41 – G02
Peach colored octopi: YR000 – YR61
Hearts: R22 – R35
Balloons: B93 – B95
Bubbles: B00
Bows: BV000 – BV02


I added some glitter to the big hearts with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, added the panel to a lilac cardbase and rounded off the top right and bottom left corner.


I really love how it turned out. I was inspired by a fellow crafter, but gave it my own twist.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I just love this happy design, Joyce! So glad you joined us for our first Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a great one layer card...love the fun images.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen