dinsdag 28 maart 2017

I LOVE YOU TO THE STARS AND BACK (1)

For this love card, I finally used the Shooting Star dies from Lawn Fawn. I think I got them for my birthday in October, but I never used them. Well, at a shooting star than.


I wanted to create a purple/ blue sky. I took Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet Distress Ink. I blended it onto a piece of watercolor paper. I did it a bit messy, because I added Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink overtop. I sprinkled some water over the panel and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I also added some splatters of white paint onto it. I set the background aside so it could airdry properly.


I die cut the two parts of the shooting star, the little sparkles and also two of the clouds from Simple Puffy Clouds. I blended Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink onto the shooting star and the sparkles. The clouds I left white.

I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Out of This World stamp set. I adhered all the die cut elements onto the background with foam tape.


I added the panel to a blue cardbase and rounded off the bottom right corner. All die cuts and only the sentiment was stamped. It could be send to a friend, your partner, your mom, dad or even a sibling.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten