zaterdag 25 maart 2017

HAPPY EASTER (1)

Finally I have the time to use the Happy Hatchling die set from Lawn Fawn. I used it for an Easter card.


This card is all die cutting and no stamping (aside from the sentiment). I used the Watercolor Wishes paper pad from Lawn Fawn for all the elements. I die cut the chick and the various eggs. I also die cut grass with the Meadow Borders die and the Grassy Border die, and trimmed a piece for the sky.


I assembled all the elements and then stamped the sentiment. I used a part from the Year Two stamp set and the Hoppy Easter stamp set.


It’s really easy to use these dies and I will probably also use it for a baby card, since my cousin is about to have her second child.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten