donderdag 16 maart 2017

CRAFTY HAUL (11)

I got some new craft supplies, mostly from the newest Lawn Fawn release.


The Fab Flowers stamp set is something I really needed. I only have a flower set from Altenew, but I love a more whimsical style. So this layering set is perfect.

The Happy Hatchling die set is so much fun to use for Easter, spring and baby cards. Can't wait to create cards with this set.

The Hang in There set is a smaller set, but with a lot of elements. And I just needed a sloth stamp. I have a bunch of ideas already!

I got a word die and picked the Scripy Happy. It will be a very versatile die.

Three inks I added to my collection: Minty Fresh Ink, Bubblegum Ink and Ballet Slippers Ink. I just love those pastels.

The two new paper pads that Lawn Fawn released are amazing. Perfectly Plaid Rainbow and Watercolor Wishes. Beautiful!!!

And I finally got the Misti stamping tool. Oh how much I wanted this. I got the mini Misti, because it's good enough for me.

Happy crafting!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten