dinsdag 7 maart 2017

HOPPY EASTER (1)

For this Easter card, I combined the Hoppy Easter mini set and the Chirpy Chirp Chirp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping the eggs from Chirpy Chirp Chirp. I used four Lawn Fawn Inks: Mermaid Ink, Butter Ink, Peachy Keen ink and Fresh Lavender Ink. I stamped the little stars onto them with the same inks. I fussy cut them out and went over to the other images.

I stamped the bunny three times and colored him different all three times. I used Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Brown bunny: E41 – E43
Dark grey bunny: W5 – W7
Light grey bunny: W0 – W2


I added some white dots to their cheeks. I fussy cut the bunnies also. I die cut two grass borders with the Meadow Borders die from Lawn Fawn and used Mowed Lawn Distress Ink to color the borders. For the sky I used Tattered Rose Distress Ink.

I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment in Mermaid Ink. That’s another Easter card done!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten