woensdag 19 september 2018

YOU'RE THE MARSHMALLOWS TO MY COCOA (1)

I can't wait to start creating Christmas card with this set, but for now it's a love themed card with the Thanks a Latte stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


Before I stamped the cute cups, I created my scene. For the background I used a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper. I wanted to create the illusion of a table, so I trimmed a piece of Woodgrain cardstock and added a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper onto it, that I die cut with a Stitched Scalloped Border. This way it looks like a table cloth.


I stamped the two cups and some of the individual marshmallows. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cups: Y00 - Y11 - Y06/ BG23 - BG15 - Bg49
Cocoa: E18 - E15
Marshmallows + cream: W0 - 0


I fussy cut the images and added them to my 'table'. I stamped the curly cues above each cup, to make it look like two steamy hot cups of cocoa. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Sticky Note cardstock. I adhered it at the bottom of the card.

I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase and added some highlights to the cups, using a white gelly roll pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten