maandag 17 september 2018

SMILE, IT"S HALLOWEEN! (1)

Another new challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog. Challenge # 37: Something Old, Something New. So trying to combine a new set, with an older set. I choose the Pick of the Patch stamp set, that came out for this fall/ winter release. And I combined it with the Booyah stamp set, which came out in 2015.


For the front of the panel, I took a piece of the new Woodgrain Cardstock. I die cut a square frame, using the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables. The scene I'm going to create, will be inside this square.

For the sky, I wanted to ink blend a sky. I used two colors of Distress Oxide Inks: Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. I added some water drops, which I dabbed off with a paper towel.


I die cut the Spooky Fence Border, also using the Woodgrain Cardstock. But a darker brown color than the front panel.

I stamped the images from Booyah and Pick of the Patch and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: YR04 - YR07/ YR21 - YR23/ YR68 - R14/ YG61 - YG67
Squirrel: E31 - E33
Ghosts: C0 - C3 - 0
Witch's hat: V09 - V17/ Y06 - Y15/ C3 - C5
Broom: E71 - E79/ E31 - E33


I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped a banner from Bannertastic, colored it with C0 and C3 markers and stmaped the sentiment with Pumpkin Spice Ink.

I added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase and added some highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

To check out the new challenge and get inspired, go to the Lawn Fawnatics Blog.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: