dinsdag 25 september 2018

BUNDLE UP (2)

This card, that I made with the Bundle Up stamp set from Hero Arts, is perfect as a get well card.


For the background, I wanted to create my own gingham pattern. I took a Sunflower cardbase and stamped the gingham pattern onto it in Carrot Ink, using the Gingham Backdrop stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

For the focal pannel in the center, I took a piece of Vanilla Malt cardstock and ink blended the bottom with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


I stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Girl: E53 - E55/ YR21 - YR23/ YR04 - YR07/ R29 - R59/ YG61 - YG67/ W5 - W7
Wood + tree trunk: E15 - E18
Leaves: E08 - E18
Acorns: E31 - E33/ E77 - E79
Pinecones: E53 - E55 - E57
Squirrel: W0 - W3 - W5


I fussy cut the images, stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink and Cranberry Ink and assembled the card.

I'm super happy with the colros I choose. It can function as a fall card, but also as a winter/ Christmas card. But my intetnion was to create a get well card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten