vrijdag 7 september 2018

THANKS A LATTE (1)

For this simple thank you card, I used Lawn Fawn's new Thanks a Latte stamp set, together with a thanks die from Paper Smooches.


For the background, I did some simple blending. I started with Twister Citron and added some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. I wanted the color on the bottom part of the card, letting it fade into white towards the top. With the Mowed Lawn Distress Ink I made some splatters.


I set the panel aside to dry and went over to my stamping. I stamped each cup twice. I added some details on the inside and outside of the cups. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Coffee/ Tea/ Hot Chocolate: E53 - E55/ E71 - E79 (one stamped with Doe Ink)
Mugs/ cups: YG11 - YG13/ YR21 - YR23/ YR04 - YR07/ R29 - R59
Marshmellows/ cream: E41 - 0


I fussy cut the images. I die cut the thanks word from some Chili Pepper cardstock. I added the die cut sentiment and the mugs/ cups to the panel. I stamped the rest of the images and adhered the panel onto a Canned Pumpkin cardbase. I rounded off both bottom corners.

As a finishing touch I added some highlights to each mug/ cup.

I still have many ideas for this set. Can't wait to use it again.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten