maandag 17 september 2018

CONGRATS, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, LIGHT UP THE CANDLES! (1)

For this joyful birthday card, I used the Birthday Monkeys stam set from Mama Elephant.


For the background I wanted to use some sweet, cheery colors. So I used Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks together. They work so well.

I die cut a cloud border, using the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped all the monkey images, the cake and some accessories. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Monkeys: E15 - E18/ E11 - E21
Cake +

I fussy cut the images. I used the Congrats die from My Favorite Things, for the first part of the sentiment, using Ballet Slippers cardstocl. I ink blended the bottom half of this word with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.

I assembled the card, stamped the rest of the sentiment underneath the word 'congrats' and added some highlights and dots to the images using a white gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.


I love the soft colors i used for this card. I bet it will put a smile on anyones face!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten