zaterdag 29 september 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (9)

My first Christmas Reveal Wheel card. As you might know, I love the Reveal Wheel die from Lawn Fawn and I've already created a bunch of cards with it. Today I made a card with the Here We Go A-Waddling stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for my scene and reveal wheel. I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders for a snowy hill.

For ink blending the background, I used Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks. I used a very light hand and kept it simple.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: W5 - W7/ W0 - W2 - 0/ Y38 - YR16
Books: B12 - B14
Hats + scarfs: RV10 - R83/ R29 - R59/ Y11 - Y06/ BV13 - BV17
Guitar: E31 - E33/ E15 - E18
Street light: Y11 - Y06 - YR16 - YR68 - YR07


I fussy cit the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, which came from the Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments. I used white embossing powder from Ranger and embossed it onto a strip of Chili Pepper cardstock.


The entire panel was adhered to a Chili Pepper cardbase. I also added some highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen. I die cut the little Arrow from white cardstock and adhered it next to the wheel.

I can tell you, that if you are intimidated by interactive cards (like I am), this Reveal Wheel isn't hard to create at all. And it's not very time comsuming either. I love this die set, makes for a fun card every time!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

2 opmerkingen: