vrijdag 14 september 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (34)

For this bright and cheerful birthday card, I used the Up in the Air stamp set from My Favorite Things. One of my favorite sets by MFT.


For the background I used Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron Ditress Inks. I sprayed water onto the background and also added some bigger water drops. I dabbed all the water off with a paper towel.


I stamped the images and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Big hot air balloon: 052 - Bright Yellow/ 030 - Blue/ 072 - Beige
Small hot air balloon: 081 - Light Violet/ 052 - Bright Yellow/ 042 - Turquoise Green/ 072 - Beige
Bear: 060 - Brown
Clouds: 091 - Light Grey
Banners: 042 - Turquoise Green/ 081 - Light Violet


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug. I stamped the sentiment, using two Lawn Fawn Inks: Peacock Ink and Celery Stick Ink.

I adhered the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase.


Sometimes I love working with sets that I haven't used in a while.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten